Monday, May 28, 2012

My star vacuum cleaner


A star performance in vacuum cleaning can be expected with this Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner called the Euroclean Star. Dust pollution has increased to such a big extent that even if you do dusting regularly, you cannot get rid of it. And I have read a lot about the havoc created by dust mites and the way they multiply in thousands by the second! The regular sweeping, dusting, and swabbing are not effective today. Vacuum cleaning is a must for an immaculately clean milieu.

Whoever visits my home praises the clean milieu indoors. And I immediately give credit to my Euroclean Star. This Eureka Forbes vacuum cleaner is now the star of many a home because going by my reference, many of my friends, neighbors, and relatives have bought it.

Let me point out few features of the Euroclean Star:

  • It comes with a five stage air filtration mechanism
  • The powerful suction (2100 mm/wc) facilitates deep cleaning 
  • Auto cord winder for easy storage and rust proof feature 
  • Powerful dry vacuuming of 1100 watts
  • Special anti-microbial treated particle filters
  • Voltage at 230 V, input power (IEC) at 1100 watts
  • Blower Efficiency at 20 litres/Sec

No comments:

Post a Comment