Monday, March 22, 2010

Promptness in Eureka Forbes customer service

To ask for a home demonstration of the Euroclean Wet & Dry vacuum cleaner, I dialed 39883333, the Eureka Forbes helpline number. The next day, as confirmed by the customer care executive over the phone, two technicians visited my home with the product. I am all praises for the Eureka Forbes customer service for the promptness and efficiency exhibited. The home demonstration satisfied me and I bought the system.

The technical specifications of the Euroclean Wet & Dry vacuum cleaner are well integrated. Its input power (IEC) of 1100 watts, suction of motor at 1700 mm/wc (16660 Pascals), blower efficiency at 30 litres/second, unit weight of 6.0 kg, voltage at 230V AC/ 50 Hz, and dimensions (L x B x H) in mm at 415 x 415 x 440 have made it the best buy for me. And I feel all such auto-mechanized products cannot just run for years together without any problem. And the Eureka Forbes customer service executive said that in case any problem crops up, I should immediately dial the customer care number which is accessible round the clock.

I have read in several reviews on Eureka Forbes customer service that the company’s products are highly durable and the high quality components used facilitate their quality performance and negligible maintenance. The incorporation of advanced and unique technology is evident in the product that I have procured. The multi-purpose vacuum cleaner is outfitted with deep cleaning+ technology that helps it suck up all the dirt and dust including wet spills instantly from any area.

No comments:

Post a Comment